Thursday, February 5, 2009

It was sure a happy day for us today!!! After months of waiting and "playing by the rules" Alexander James finally came home for the first time in over 5 months! Only a few hours at a time for a while until he gets to know his daddy again, but it was so wonderful to see my son smile and his son smiling too. It was enough to make this old one cry, but I didn't. Too busy taking all the pictures I could and playing with our little guy. How fun to have a baby again! And he's just so sweet! I feel some scrapbook pages coming on! LOL





See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! He is a CUTIE!!! I'm so happy for you and your son!

    And, thanks so much for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he is a cutie. I'm happy for you guys, especially Dana. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete