Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

I will say right off, I did not take this picture. I wish I had. This is my niece's son. In his words, or at least pretty close, this is the most awesome picture of him, EVER! He is one handsome young whipper snapper for sure. I'm not absolutely positive if I have the correct wording for this, but I believe it's called Live Action Game Play, which he participates in with his parents. That is what is depicted in this photo.
My niece is my sisty's eldest child, she is 3 months younger than my eldest (both girls). Sisty and I also both had twins. I had boys, she had girls. They were all born in December.
Anyway, about the picture, I will definitely be scrapping it! I think the young'un is right, it is a very awesome picture and looks more like a movie still than some random shot from a cold winter day. Hey! If you, on a COLD winters day go out for some Live Action Game PLAY, would that make you COLDPLAYers?
See you tomorrow.

1 comment: