Sunday, January 4, 2009

OOoo La La!! Mommy Has A Boyfriend!!!!

I know that I said I'd never do it again, and it's pretty surprising anyway since I rarely leave my apartment! You already know that I'm going to say, " He's different! He's not like the others! This one would slay dragons for me!" Where did I meet him you ask? I should have known, it's all about if "he's got money" and "is he another drunk" or "does he use drugs" . Why can't you just trust my judgement!? OK, so I haven't done very well in the past. Don't you think I've learned something from all of those mistakes. This one IS different, and when I say that he would slay dragons for me, I'm not exadurating! Where did I meet him? When did I meet him? What is this? Are we playing twenty questions now? (heavy, huffy sigh)Well, if you must know...I met Juan...what? you have a problem with his name now? (louder)I met JUAN Ramon Bernardo Carlos Fernandez, ...if that's OK with you...(mumbling)at the dollar store. What do you mean, what did I say? Why don't you clean out your ears.
You know I really wanted you all to meet but I guess....well, here's an old picture of him from his job. He is a Dragon Whisperer! It just so happens to pay very well....when you can...find...a um...wild er...dragon. Stop laughing! It's not funny!!!!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment