Tuesday, January 27, 2009



A few years back I took an IQ test and scored pretty well. Not a genius by any means, but with the "average" score being 98, my score of 130 was pretty good. My certificate is one of the many things lost, and by all means one of the least important in my life.

The other day I ran across this "Dumb Test". It said that I was 28% Dumb and my score was 5/18. There was no explanation, it didn't tell me which ones I got wrong (or right). I guess that's the point of a Dumb Test. Make you feel dumb no matter what. While I was looking around for the Dumb answers, there were a bunch more silly tests and quizzes to take. I saw the IQ one and it said that there were only 10 questions so I knew it wasn't a "real" IQ test but I wondered just how dumb I'd gotten in the last 4 years.

According to the results of this quiz, I missed only one question. That makes me just as dumb as I was 4 years ago when I was sorta smart. I can deal with that.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. What fun!
    I've taken a couple of IQ tests and was surprised at how high mine was (well...I didn't know it was high until I found out what average was). Anyway, I scored about 10 points higher on one test. The kicker? The test where I scored higher, I took after having a few glasses of wine! LOL... go figure! I think wine makes me dumber and smarted all that same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....My previous comment said, "dumber and SMARTED"!!! ROFLOL! I guess I'm going downhill!

    ReplyDelete