Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm usually scrambling to figure out what kind of photo to post for this blog. My life really is quite boring, but that isn't such a bad thing for me really. It's just bad for this blog! When I decided to go ahead with this project I'd completely forgotten who I am these days. The "good ol' days" were so packed full of this and that and the other thing, I hardly knew what end was up! I kind of like this peace and quiet thing, but still have a hard time recognizing it as "my life". I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. Kind of crazy, but it always seems to be lurking there in the back of my mind.
This evening was a nice change of pace, halfway between crazy and normal. A trip to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate eight year old Jeffery Joel's birthday! What a photo opp it was too! Everyone who could be together was and I don't see many of them often so it was great to get pictures especially of the not so little anymore kids! OMH! One of them I had just seen in June and today I bearly recognized him! He's at the massive growth spurt stage having turned 13 recently.
The star of the evening was our birthday boy, the now 8 year old and out of a booster seat, Jeffery Joel! Just look at those cheeks puff out there and you can tell that he is full of a lot of hot air like his gramma! LOL
This is the only picture I'm posting here today because it is late and I have at least one more blog to write tonight.
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad you enjoy it..

    Nothing is boring about Chuck E Cheese! lol!
    That's a great shot of the puffy cheeks!
    A change of pace is always good, but I like having the peace and quiet as the norm. ;) Glad you got to see your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete