Thursday, January 8, 2009

Diabetic Who? Day 8

I have been bad. So very, very bad!
In the grocery store the other day, just after I told myself no to a second bag of chips, I happened upon a tasty treat that I'd been looking for in 2 states over the past few years. My most favoritest Kraft Green Onion Chip Dip. OMG!!! You have no idea how much I have missed this stuff. There isn't much in this world that I like better this with Lay's Classic Chips!
I do have some amount of will power, I did turn away from that second bag of chips! I also cut myself down to only 1 Pepsi a day which is HUGE in the will power department!
Since I've been diagnosed with diabetes, I have lived pretty much on fruits and veggies with the occasional toast, or cereal and sometimes even meat thrown in for excitement.
Seeing that dip in the store the other day though, something inside of me just snapped. I bought the dip. Not just one, but two, AND went back for that second bag of chips!
All I have to say for myself is I'm eating a lot less than I used to, and this photo was staged to make it look a lot worse than it really is.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We all have those "give in" moments. Great way to capture!

    ReplyDelete