Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is going to be a short post because today has been one of those feel like I've been kicked in the gut days.

I took some pictures to show just how bad I feel, but ended up just cropping this one way down. The rest of the batch contained way too much of the ugly unvarnished truth.
To show you what I mean by varnished and unvarnished I've posted this admittedly awful, shows all the cracks in my armor, photo that has only been cropped on PhotoShop, no recoloring or retouching or any other magic. It's just the raw, ugly truth.
This next photo is one I chose because I thought it was nearly as awful as the 1st picture. After putting it through several paces on PhotoShop, this varnished and polished version leaves me looking much more presentable.
I have found in my life that most people prefer the varnished, polished version of my truth's and thankfully PhotoShop allows me to give them what they want.
Just to show that I do still have a sense of humor, I'm leavin' you all with these great words of philosophy from Socrates, Sartre, and.....Sinatra!!!!
For all of you day watchers:
Monday of course is
Martin Luther King Jr Day! Prepare to not get any
mail! (Personal thought, Wow, would this man be
sooooo proud of his country right now! Probably
has tears of joy running down his face right now!!)
An early heads up for Tuesday:
Of course you all THINK that it is Inauguration Day!
Well, of course it IS, but OFFICIALLY it is
National Buttercrunch Day! I'm giving you a heads up
early so you'll have no excuse if you're not prepared!!
LOL
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. IS there a database of National Days that you are linked up to? You know everything! LOL!
    I love your blog..I'm sorry you had a rough day. I hope today was better! :) Being National Buttercrunch Day, I'm sure it was!

    ReplyDelete