Sunday, January 11, 2009



I'm kind of breaking my own rules today. I am posting a "Scrapped" picture. There is a reason why. The photograph that I scrapped is......how shall I put this....not exactly a new photo. It' is actually from back in the 50's, just like yesterdays. But then again, it is also from 1976....and 2008.

I don't know if you'll be able to see the little poem that is written on the layout, but I wrote it "as if" my little grandson were saying the words. It is called "Be Little"

If I could have just one wish, I know what it would be. For Mommy and Grani to be little, And spend the day playing with me.

The picture, from left to right is, Noah, Grani, and Mommy.

If I had a little better eyesight, it could probably be tweaked a little to get us all proportionate to each other. All in all, with my limited abilities, I'm happy with the results. See you all tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. What a great page!! It's beautifully done and so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is so cool what you did with the photo! What a neat idea... I may have to give that a try myself.

    ReplyDelete