Saturday, January 10, 2009



Whoa! It's been one of those days! Or should I say 2 of those days. I never was able to get to sleep last night so they have kind of blended together for me. I almost forgot to post today! I did forget to take any pictures.

My dear Sisty was kind enough to post some pictures of me on Facebook after I asked her for some childhood photos. Leave it to a sister to get a good laugh at my little behind hanging out when I was maybe 3 years old! I'm determined not to let her have the last laugh though. If you take a nice look at the picture, that's my Sisty bending forward and stareing at my cute little tushie! I want to know just what she found so fascinating down there? I know I'm cute sisty, but really!!!!!(And isn't our Mom soooo beautiful!!!)

Thank you Deb for playing along with my previous post. You are completely correct, that is a Jacob's Ladder! My Dad made it so long ago I can't even remember! Sorry I don't have a prize or anything. HA! Maybe that's why no one else bothered to guess!

Well, here's hoping I can get some sleep tonight...and I'll be seeing you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, sisters... aren't they the best?! It's a cute picture, lol!

    And yay, I got the answer right on the Jacob's ladder, cool!

    ReplyDelete