Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6

Well here we are, January 6, almost a full week into the baby new year. I already know this project is going to be a challenge for me. I went outside today, put the camera in my pocket, went about my business, came back home....and remembered the camera was in my pocket. SOooo, no outdoor pix today! It's a good thing that I still have quite a few sit-arounds that I haven't lost yet so I picked a couple and made them pose for me. I am going to tell you about the tweet little birdie shortly, but first, I won't say what the other item is until Saturday 1/10. Feel free to guess, just leave your guess in the comments area of this entry (Day 6).
Now for the little birdie. That little rascal has told me a lot of stuff! Remember when your mom would just "know" things, and you thought that you'd covered your tracks well? You would ask her how she knew and one of her clever little replies might have been, "A little birdie told me". Well, when my 2 youngest were quite small (and very gullible) they believed that this little bird was all seeing and all knowing, and a tattle tale!
That of course is a little faerie tale.
See you Tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's one of those Jacob's ladder toys... not sure if that is the right name, but you hold it and each piece flips down.

    ReplyDelete