Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Measure Your Feet Day!


Today we must pay homage to our lowly feet. Most of us don't give them enough attention! When is the last time you treated them to a pedicure? After a bath or shower as you're primping with your body butters and lotions, do you include your poor little feet?
I have to admit that I take better care of my feet in the summer than I do in the winter. I don't know why, it just works out that way.
Today being Measure Your Feet Day, I Googled how to do it and found several sites. My favorite is http://2bigfeet.com/measure.php where it tells you how to measure them and has a link to convert the length and width in inches to the proper size.
So, after you take care of your feet and have them properly measured, go out and treat them to a fabulous new pair of shoes! I think they deserve them after all we've put them through!
***Helpful Hint*** Remember, it's all about the feet so when significant other complains about money spent on "you", say "Oh, no, no! I did it for my feet!" You can even throw in an "I read about it on the web.", maybe even encourage them to give their feet a day! And if their feet aren't too gross, you might offer to measure them. (No tickling!)
Yay Feet!!!!
See you tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. Feet ROCK!! Of course, I don't take care of mine. I do wear the proper footwear for working out, but that's about it. They ain't pretty. Especially when I've been running a lot. yuk.
    I do looove the idea of a new pair of shoes, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete