Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is the first day of a new year and my great resolution is to take a picture a day for the whole 365 days of it. That called for a brand new blog to keep me on track, and make me stay on task.
For my 1st photo I want to say good bye to 2008 with this photo of my Christmas tree.

It is actually a picture of 2 of my handmade ornaments that I brought back with me from Utah. Those little round silver things were almost all we had our 1st Christmas out there. I picked them off of our tree and spray painted them, added a red bow and voila...instant ornaments. The other one is something I've been making for years. My kids used to sell them for me door to door. Ah yes, Good times!!!!

I love my mostly home made little tree and I'm glad that this time I was able to save my memento's from the last few years. Now it's time to say good bye for another year. That's what makes you so special, Christmas Tree, if I saw you every day you wouldn't mean near as much.

Now on to 2009. Here's to good health and happiness, and as my friend in Washington (state) would like, Whorled Peas!!!!
Cheers!!!!
See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment