Friday, January 9, 2009

Kids and animals. Two of the greatest loves in my life. They both can give the greatest joy, and also cause the worst heartache. That pretty much sums up what the circle of life is all about. The ups and downs, good and bad, happy and sad, and how you handle it all throughout the years. Hopefully we all grow and learn from both the good and the bad experiences in our lives.

My kids and I have traveled a very rocky road through life. The details are not for this particular blog. One thing that has never waned is the love between us.

Today my son is way too sick to let me take pictures, so I talked my daughter into it. She is such a ham! I was happy with just 2 or 3, but she just kept posing. First with one cat then the other (and she doesn't even like that cat!). She even danced a little for me under my special DANCE sign. If I had an SLR camera I could have gotten some really good action shots. She is the best "Hair Dancer" I have ever seen! (Not that I've seen that many!)

Of course with all of her great enthusiasm, I couldn't choose just 1 picture! And since she went to the trouble of being nice to the "other" cat, I
couldn't pick just one of those. Soooo....... today just had to be a 3 photo day, with 3 of my favorite beautiful girls. My youngest daughter and my 2 awesome kitties! Ain't they sweet!
See you tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. I lvoe to have a subject that likes posing! You got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete